Mary EngelDark 2023 Wall Calendar (Calendar)
“Mary, Mary, dark and scary” . . . well, not too scary, but there’s definitely some edge in this calendar. Fans of Mary Engelbreit's darker side will love the thirteen black-and-white illustrations paired with quotes that are full of attitude.
- 12" x 12" (12" x 24" open)
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Planning spread for September–December 2022
- Spans January-December 2023
- Generous grids provide space to add notes, appointments, and reminders
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- 13 new black and white illustrations
Mary Engelbreit's aphorisms and artwork appear on millions of greeting cards and gift products. Her popularity continues to grow through the success of her books, calendars, home decor, stationery, and crafting lines. Her company is based in St. Louis, Missouri.