GRE Prep 2023 for Dummies with Online Practice (Paperback)
Prepare efficiently and effectively for the Graduate Record Examination
The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is the most widely accepted graduate-school admissions test in the world. Over half a million people take the test every year. GRE Prep 2023 For Dummies with Online Practice is filled with useful, hands-on practice materials to help you reach your goals on this standardized test. The book teaches the verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical thinking, and analytical writing skills required in graduate school and on the exam, so that you can get into the school of your choice -- even with a scholarship -- and start your journey towards the career that you want.
In the book, you'll find:
- Updated strategies for acing text completion questions and learning words with common roots
- Practice for finding synonyms in sentence equivalence questions and argument analysis deconstructions
- Advanced techniques for reading comprehension questions
- Proven strategies for acing the math sections
- Step-by-step instructions for writing killer issue and argument essays
Perfect for prospective graduate students seeking to take the GRE, GRE Prep 2023 For Dummies with Online Practice is a must-read handbook containing detailed content information, strategies for improving your score and testing well, along with plenty of opportunities to practice what you've learned.